These few days at work are just SOP readings n traingings. I being someone who cant sit still began loithering around the plant side myself. Haha. Work was relatively relaxing. Of cos, thats becos i am a new-comer. Things wif him now are smooth-sailing, which i am glad. =) n Rebecca Lie Ya Ting finally msg mi, i tot she forgotten abt mi already! haha.. I was quite sad when i received Eve's n Kc's msg but not hers!!! Irritating girl, always busy wif tt doctor!! haha..
n i just read one of my fren's blog.. it just suddenly brought to my attention that i am facing the same thing..
I know i have changed since the very day i stepped out into the working society. In a bad way, mayb. But as some of my frens suggest i am no longer as cute as i used to be, no longer as approachable as i used to be, no longer as friendly as i used to be. All in all, in simple terms, i have grown up, sadly.
Its really not so anticipating as wat i tot when i am a small kid.
n during my days at ITS, i really can see why a bad job could result in a change of human's character. It happened on me. n I know who are those who stood by me. I know in my heart, although u ppl dont show it out, but u really care. Of cos there were those who just stood by n say things behind my back. I dont blame them, bcos ya, mayb they just cant tell mi straight in the face.
So i really do appreciate all those who came n talk to me. =) bcos for those whu know mi well enough, they know i appreciate honest friendships.
I can only say i have tried but i think it cant work out, so i will just stop here for the time being.
Somehow, i realised, how come everyone's being given a second chance, except mi. Friendship is also just like a r/s, it takes both hands to clap, it cant be always mi wanting to spend some quality time wif the other party n yet the other party just wait for mi to do sth.
I am taking things easy now. No, i am not angry, mayb a little disappointed. But thats ok, things will get better some day, i hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment